
I need your help! We need to pray. My support letters are printed, the envelopes are addressed, tbey are ready to be mailed but I have a problem. I need an organization that would be willing collect my funds, someone who can make those donations tax deductable. I can't send out my letters till I know where the funds need to be sent. I have been in this waiting stage for almost 4 weeks now. I am trusting God that He will provide the right organization in His right time. I know He has called me to this work in China and therefore I know He will work out all of the deatils but friends will you join me in praying as we wait on Him to work? Also, if you have any ideas of an organization that would have the capability to do this would you let me know?
Waiting to see how He will work!
Alyssa




3 comments:
So joining you in prayer!! God has spoken to me through Matthew 21:22 this week: "And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and [really] believing, you will receive." God we have faith that you have called Alyssa back to China, You have the way prepared to perfection! We have confidence that you will provide the place to collect Your money for her.
He knows the way you take sweet girl, He has marked it!!
I love you,
Amy
Praying right along with you!! This is just a bump in the road where God is asking you to again trust in Him!!!
"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord,'plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
Alyssa... I think of "pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send forth laborers into His harvest".... I believe God has given you this special burden for these precious children, in this corner of the world. He who called you is FAITHFUL, and HE WILL DO IT!!!! Don't allow your heart to have any anxiety, but wait patiently for Him to do His Mighty Work!!! LY! Aunt Ellyce
Post a Comment