
In all honesty I must admit that the last week has been hard. My incoming support both prayer and financial has slowed down tremendously. I have allowed myself to get discouraged and down and I have even began to second guess that I will be ready to go in January. I am ashamed to say this, ashamed that I would even question what God is doing. He is FAITHFUL! Even though it may seem slow now He is in control and I TRUST that I will go in HIS perfect time.
Yesterday I was reading my Bible and I came across 1 Peter 1:6-8
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy
God has a plan for the pain and suffering I feel waiting to return to China but in the past few days I have realized that I don't want to waste this precious time of waiting. God doesn't waste anything!




2 comments:
Hey Sweetie!! I know you must be frustrated and dissapointed! Keep trusting in HIM! HIS timing is perfect!! His plan could be to send you to those precious babes by january and HE will reveal how in HIS time. And HIS plan may be for you to wait for a different perfect time. Keep trusting HIM and following the footsteps in the sand. Know that even when you feel discouarage or it doesnt make sence, that HE knows exactly what is going on and why. And you can find peace and comfort in wonderful, protective timing!! Keep following your heart and God sweets! :) I love you all the way to God's heart and back again!!!!!
Hey friend I have to say that you are stronger than I thought. You've done great work up until now and the rest of the work would go on smoothly with the help of GOD. Waiting for you in China and hoping to see you in Jan.
Post a Comment