I wanted to update since its been a while. God is faithful and continues to bring in the money that I need. Currently I am at 10% of the monthly support that I need as well as 10% of the one time support that I need. Everyday I look forward to checking the mail to see how God is going to provide. Its exciting to watch him work.
I had the opportunity to speak with both Mike and Deena (the couple who runs Loaves and Fishes) over the phone and Ashlea (a girl from Australia who I will working with at the foster home) over facebook chat. Talking to them has made me even more eager to go. Hearing them talk about what kids I will be working with and the plans that they have for me brings joy and excitment.
Its crazy to think that if God provides the money, I will be on a plane in less then 3 months on my way!!! I can't wait to see how He will work.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment