Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have arrived

Just wanted to send a quick post that I have arrived and so far everything is going well. The trip over couldn't have gone any smoother. All of my flights were on time and my luggage got here without a problem. Today I mostly just got settled; unpacked, had orientation, went to the store, played with the kids a little and now its only 7:40 but I think I am going to head to bed. I am really tired.

Thanks for everything! I will try to post again soon,
Alyssa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey so GOOD to hear that! I couldn't believe that you are in the same country with me, a little weird,haha~~
Take a good rest now, good luck for your comming work~

Katrina said...

Hi Alyssa,

Isn't it neat that technology allows us to communicate with you in this way! I just got on your blog spot for the first time and will look forward to keeping up with what God is doing in and through your life and journey overseas! How exciting! I know God has and will continue to use your passion for orphans and experiences in Molly's life too.

God Bless,
Katrina Mitchell