Yesterday I ate Dog!!! Yea its pretty much disgusting. It took me a while to try it because all I could think of was my sweet little Essy dog. It was really tough meat and not very appetizing but donkey on the other hand was pretty tasty!
Yes that pretty plate in the middle
with the pink flower is DOG!
Today we did some English teaching at a rural junior high school. It was so much fun to be with the kids and see their school. I think they enjoyed it too. We played Head and Shoulders Knees Toes and Simon Says. They like it a lot
This afternoon we had the opportunity to go to a univeristy here and talk with some students It was fun to meet new people but tiring at the same time.
Tomorrow we travel to Shanghai and then back to Xiamen, home sweet home, on Friday!




No comments:
Post a Comment