Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Answered Prayer

God is so good! Just last night I wrote about what a hard time I was having. How I was feeling really torn and just not sure what to feel about anything that is going on around me.

Today I woke up feeling so much better. I feel that I have mourned leaving this place and these people and I am ready to move on. I am super excited to get back to America. The thought of stepping off the plane in LA and being on American soul just makes me so excited :) I feel like just yesterday I was boarding the plane in LA thinking "this is the last time on American soil in a long time" and in just 9 short days I will be back. Its crazy.

God is good. He really did answer my cry for help. For now He has healed my heart and brought me to a place where I am ok with leaving this place and exited to back to life in the states.

2 more days of classes and then a couple days of debriefeing and I will be done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Taking Tomorrow
We are a christian band check out our blog and vote.

takingtomorrow.blogspot.com