Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One Time = 100%!!!



It's been a while since my last post. Things are going well. Little by little the Lord is providing and bringing my support in. I am currently at 35% of my monthly need and tonight I reached 100% of my one time need. God is so faithful! What a blessing. I am still praying that I will be able to leave in January of 2009 so that leaves 65% of my total monthly support still needed. In my eyes it seems like an impossibility but I know in God's eyes He has it all figured out. Would you please pray about how God might want to use you to make a difference in the lives of orphans?

In HIS love,
Alyssa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank You Great God! Alyssa, it will come...ALL of it in His time...it WILL COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanders Family said...

Praise God, Alyssa- stand firm in His promise to you- He is bringing it to pass! Love you, Laura