
Well today was very intersting! We had an acupuncutist come and give our class a lecture and then when she was finished she did a clinic for anyone that wanted to try it. I didnt go for the acupunctuure but I tried something called cupping it is where she puts fire inside of a glass cup and then removes the fire and quickly places the cup on the place where you are experiencing pain. She did it on my back. The skin under the cup raises up and the more severe your pain the darker colored the skin gets. Mine was a deep purple. I knew that my back was hurting but I had no idea that it was that severe. Then after about 10 minutes she removed the cups. I still have the round purple circles on my back. I think they will go away in a couple of days. It was quit an experience!
For lunch me and Michelle, Myra and Cindy all went downtown. We ate at a food court type of place. I was very adventurous and tried octopus! I tasted a lot like crab only tougher! It was fun to try something new and different like that!
The picture at the top of this blog is of this adorable little chinese baby that was sitting in front of us at lunch. We tried to talking to her family but they didnt knew english and we didnt know much chinese. It was still fun though. She was precious! After lunch we shopped for a little while and then caught a taxi and came back to campus
Well, I gotta go we have a study session for our chinese language quiz soon.




1 comment:
dear alyssa..
my mom said cupping is very popular in hollywood..the baby is cute...good luck on your quiz..i hope you are getting our comments..bye from oliver
Post a Comment