Saturday, September 8, 2007

Asian Haircut!




So I was brave and got my haircut today! I was so scared but it was such a fun experience. I went with 5 other people from my group and we such a blast!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Alyssa,

I saw your haircut in the picture! it was pretty shorter then mine:) I saw those 2 girls on the picture who were they? I saw Mcdonald's too. Do you know any chinese words yet because if you do write them down and tell me. Well this is Clare and I have to go and do my homework now. Bye I love you!! adios amigos, love Clare

Mandy said...

Hi Sweetie,

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! It is sooo cute:) Your blog sight is so neat I love it. The kids are so excited to see you on the "internet." It sounds like you are doing good and u are having some really fun experiences. What you are doing is so amazing and I am very proud of you!! I love you so very much and miss you tons. Hang in there and I will talk to you soon. Love Mandy

Mom said...

Hi Alyssa I love your hair, It looks so cute. It does make you look older though. I'm not sure I like that. We really miss you but we know you are meant to be there