Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Meet with Me

God showed me this song the other day and it really just sums up my whole reason for being here in China. It reminds me how everything in the end is about Him I can try to make it about me and about the things that are important to me but in the end its all about Him. He is my Strength, my Protector, my Savior. He has brought me to China and I am here to meet with Him. I'm here to find Him. To find Him in the work He is doing here, to find Him in the faces of these beautiful people, to find Him in the History of this place, in the language that they speak and in the customs that they practice. Its the cry of my heart that He reveals Himself to me so as I wait, as I long, as I stand to sing His praise I pray that He meets with me...

I'm here to meet with you
come and meet with me
I'm here to find you
reveal yourself to me

As I wait, you make me strong
As I long, draw me to your arms
As I stand and sing your praise
You come, you come and you fill this place
Won't you come, Won't you come and fill this place

I'm here to meet with you
Come and meet with me
I'm here to find you,
reveal yourself to me

As I wait, you make me strong
As I long, draw me to your arms
As I stand and sing your praise
You come, you come and you fill this place
Won't you come, Won't you come and fill this place

I'm here to meet with you
Come and meet with me

Ten Shekel Shirt

No comments: