Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Great Wall

Yesterday I visited the Great Wall!!! It was incredible, even greated than I imagined it would be. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. You could see for miles. It was hard work though. It was pretty steep and there were a lot of stairs to climb but it was so worth it. It was pretty much amazing!

On Sunday we visited the Terra Cotta Soldiers. That was really cool too. It's just so incredible to be in the midst of all of this history, to think of all of the influential people who walked in/on these places that I am visiting. Its great! So in two days I saw 2 of the 8 wonders of the world- The Terra Cotta Soldiers and The Great Wall.

Today we visted The Summer Palace the place where the emperors would live in the summer time. It was huge! 4x the size of the Forbidden City which is the size of 437 White Houses!

No comments: