Thursday, October 18, 2007

Time for another update...

Its been a while sorry about that. Things have been so busy here. We have been deep in to finals last week and this week and next week. Its crazy. But Im almost done with classes here so that is a great fealing.



Today we went and got pedicures. That was a lot of fun. It was only about 10 American dollars which was awesome. I have a feeling I'm going to come back to the states and freak out at the prices. Everything is just so cheap here its amazing.








Last week we took some Chinese friends out to Pizza Hut. It was a first for a lot of them. They loved it though.




Also, i ate at a Japanese restaurant. I never knew that raw fish tasted so good :)














My Mom sent me a package this week. Of all the people in my program I get the most mail. Its fun! Whenever people see my name in the mail log they are always like "alyssa you got another package. Good grief you are popular!"

One of my Chinese friends didnt have an english name so she asked me to give her one. After thinking about if for a long time I decided to name her Clare after my sweet little niece. She loved the name.


Ok well its getting late so I gotta go but I will try to write again soon!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Alyssa!

I just saw your page, it looks like you are having a great time! I hope you are enjoying the opportunity of a lifetime!

Love,
Nikki