Saturday, October 6, 2007

ROACH!!!



One night I was ready to go to bed and I walked out of my bathroom and what do you know there was a giant Cochcroach right in from of me. I of course freaked out and then put on my shoes to squawsh it but before I could get my shoes on the roach had escaped. I had to go to bed that night knowing that I had a roach in my room but having no idea where it was! It was really nerve racking. Anyways I made it through the night with out being attacked and throughout the whole next day my roommate and I didnt see it anywhere but that night Michelle was getting ready to go to bed and she looked up and the roach was crawling up the wall! She got our her shoe to kill but couldn't get up the nerve to the end the little guy's life so she went and got our friend Tiffani who happily sqwashed it! It was quit an ordeal :) Im just glad that he's dead and that I can sleep at night not worry that he is going to crawl into my bed with me!

No comments: